Program Director: Ranjan George, Ph.D.
The business administration major prepares students for careers in accounting, business, administration and nonprofit and church-related agencies. Students complete a set of foundational and advanced courses and an emphasis in a specific area - accounting, finance, software development, marketing and management.
In preparing students for a career, the major integrates theory and practice, instills an understanding of the relationship between business administration and Christian faith, and encourages a commitment to ethical behavior and service. It does so in the context of a liberal arts education.
Students interested in majoring in business administration should complete their prerequisite and foundational courses during their freshmen and sophomore years. An emphasis should be selected in consultation with the major advisor. Upon completion of the major, students will be prepared to seek employment or pursue advanced study in the field.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate understanding of the complexity, interdependency and interpretation of business strategy in a quantitative/qualitative manner.
- Students will effectively communicate in both written and oral forms for finance.
- Students will apply problems solving skills and effective analytical and imaginative critical-thinking.
Students will demonstrate moral and ethical responsibility of strategic decisions.
- Students will develop a strategic plan for a chosen company utilizing and applying the analytical tools of this class.
- Students demonstrate appropriate uses of technological modalities in making effective strategic decision-making.
Main Campus Fresno
BA Business Administration - Finance
BA Business Administration - Finance - 3 Year
BA Business Administration - Finance - ADT